Monday, January 10, 2011

So far so good!

When last year was beginning, I went crazy; I made resolutions. I would open them up and remind my self that I will get them anyway. But I did not.

Something always came. What something? Do not ask me.  All I know, by the end of the year, I had not lived to my expectations.

Get me right. I do not mean the year was not good enough. It was. I achieved so much. And when I look back at it now, I could not have achieved any better.
Why? Of course there is an answer.
I had tried to do the job that is not meant for me. I was trying to 'modernize' my life. I was planning a head of time. And what did I achieve?

Like most of you, I thought I had the ability to determine my life. I forgot that this  life is not mine. That my life unveils mysteriously each coming second. That there is no guarantee about my life. In fact, there is nothing like planning.
Anything will always come up. Something you either expect or not. And this year, I will gladly say, so far so good. Because this special year, I will not plan anything. I will sit, stand , see and wait to see what happens to me the next moment.

And this way, I am no longer worried, neither I an bothered. It will happen anyway, for it was meant to happen.

Enjoy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment